What’s new in Ledger Nano X firmware 2.0.0
- A simplified onboarding process for new Nano X users.
- Improve user interface.
- An improved battery management – Fix issue of prevent charging because of high temperature.
- Improved Security & Privacy features.
- Ready for Bitcoin Taproot.
- For full details please read: https://www.ledger.com/blog/ledger-nano-x-firmware-version-200-now-available-for-an-improved-user-experience
Step-by-step updating firmware
- Upgrade your Ledger Live to the latest verison (at the moment it is 2.34.3).
- Open Live application on desktop (Windows/Apple/Linux) and connect your Ledger Nano X to your computer.
- Go to menu Manager.
- Unlock the Ledget Nano X.
- You will get message “Update Firmware to 2.0.0 is available Update firmware”.
- Read details/release notes of the upgrade then tick “I have my recovery phrase”.
- Verify the identifier on Ledger Nano X to perform update.
- After completed the firmware update your Ledger Nano X will prompt you to enter pin again with new user interface.
- If you successfully update Ledger Nano X, close the pop-up dialog on Ledger Live on your desktop app.
- You have to reinstall app(s) that you used on Ledger Nano X again.