If you get warning screen after launch Daedalus wallet about yout harddisk space is not enough for store blockchaing data. Pleas follow these steps:
- Run command prompt by right click on Windows icon on below left > run > type “cmd” (without double quote) then press enter
- On windows explorer. Go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming folder. You should see a folder named ‘Daedalus Mainnet’.
Note: YOURUSERNAME change this to your username
- Copy this folder to destination where you want to store it. Example E:\DaedalusMainnet
- Back to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ Rename “Daedalus Mainnet” to something else like “Daedalus Mainnet_original”.
- Back to command prompt and and type
mklink /J “C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Daedalus Mainnet” E:\DaedalusMainnet
Note: Since the path contain space like this “Daedalus Mainnet” so you have to include “…”
6. If success, go back to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming and delete “Daedalus Mainnet_original” folder to free up harddisk space.
7. Open Daedalus Wallet to check whether it work or not.